Spice Kitchen - JW Marriott Pune info
Cuisines served in Spice Kitchen - JW Marriott Pune, Pune India
Spice Kitchen - JW Marriott Pune, Senapati Bapat Road timings
Cost and prices at Spice Kitchen - JW Marriott Pune, Pune India
Spice Kitchen - JW Marriott Pune buffet price
Spice Kitchen - JW Marriott Pune brunches
Brunch Timings12:30 pm to 03:30 pm on Sundays
Cost and prices for brunch at Spice Kitchen - JW Marriott Pune, Pune India1050 (Without Alcohol)
Cost and prices for brunch at Spice Kitchen - JW Marriott Pune, Pune India1525 (With Alcohol)
Facilities at Spice Kitchen - JW Marriott Pune, Pune
User Reviews for Spice Kitchen - JW Marriott Pune
I have been to this place number of times. Especially the Sunday brunch is awesome, wide range of buffet almost everything that you would think of. However the service, food and overall offering is not consistent. Sometimes on weekdays lunch or dinner would be ordinary. This is not expected in JW class of hotels.
By the way, I just love the fresh waffles with maple sauce and cream. Again, this one as well lacks consistency.
I've been here innumerable times for breakfast, lunch as well as dinner.
I'll break up the review by the meal that I've had.
1) Breakfast : The best breakfast that you can get in the west side of Pune. The eggs, bacon, smoked salmon, sausages, waffles, pancakes, the danish pastries, ...phew. Everything is good and for 550 bucks per person is a pretty good deal too.
2) Lunch / Dinner : Come here with an empty stomach. The fare is extensive and you'll be exhausted by the end of the journey. The best time to come here is when they have some food festivals on. Keep some extra space in your stomach for desserts. If the new york style cheesecake is being served, leave everything aside and just have that. The best cheesecake in town.
Overall a great place to go with families, big gatherings as the place is huge and the ambience is boisterous. Hands down it is the best place in pune for all day dining.
Well I had been to this place when it had just opened up in Pune. They being a very big brand I had to try this place. So i had visited this place with my family. Well the ambiance for this place is perfect . We actually went for the Buffet.,the menu of the buffet was impressive they even had live grill counters.
Now about here goes the food review . Well I am pretty sure I tried everything on the menu but it failed to impress me.The food quality was a horrible experience for me (P.S Every Cuisine on their Menu). Food from their live grill counters were very dry . After finishing my dinner I went for their Desserts counter , there were many choices available . I took the Blueberry cheesecake I am afraid I cant curse them more enough THAT'S NOT THE WAY YOU MAKE BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE DUMB ASSES . So in one liner their desserts were most horrible of all. We received a complimentary waffle for our buffet probably this was the only good thing that came out of their kitchen.
My wife and I went to Spice Kitchen for lunch buffet 3 weeks back and we loved both the food and the service . We were so much impressed that we decided to go back again for the lunch buffet. But this time though the food was still the same, the service was a total disaster! The overall experience matters for a quality lunch; and the service was so pathetic that in spite of the food being of good quality, our lunch experience was very disappointing.
The following are few examples of poor service quality:
1. Nobody informed us that Pizza and Shawerma Rolls are part of the buffet. We knew this from our earlier visit because during the earlier visit we were specifically asked whether we want to order some pizza/shawerma.
2. We asked for two pizzas (one veg and one non-veg). It was over 20 minutes after ordering and we still did not get any pizza at our table. When we asked the waiter, we were told that they ran out of pizza sauce and will be serving our pizza soon. It was blatant lie as we could see they were serving pizza to other tables. They even served pizza to the person at the next table who ordered her pizza 10 minutes after us. Finally we were served the non veg pizza, about 35 minutes after the initial order was placed. For the veg pizza we had to wait another 15 minutes.
3. We were never asked whether we want any roti/naan during our entire lunch. Going by the experience from last time, and also at other places, it is a very standard practice for the people waiting the tables to ask whether roti/naan is needed.
4. There were items like sweet lassi/ rasmalai at the buffet, which got over within the first 30 minutes and were never replaced till the time we left.
5. We ordered a waffle (which is part of the buffet), but it was never made/served. We had to re-order after 15 minutes to get the waffle served to our table.
6. The person waiting our table was extremely rude. When we were placing the order for coffee (again, part of lunch buffet), he did not wait till we finish our order. We had to call him from the next table to finish our order.
7. He (the waiter) even replaced the knives/forks/spoons with the dessert spoon even without asking us whether we are ready for desserts. We had to request him for new cutlery sets as we were still not done with our entree.
8. Finally, they normally provide you an evaluation form along with the cheque. Somehow, they did not provide the form to us today (though they provided the form to the person at the next table). May be they tried to act over-smart by not providing the form, as they were not ignorant about the rude behavior and the goof -ups.
We would like to have an explanation for the disastrous service.
Food: 4.5/ 5
Ambiance: 4/ 5
Well, had been here for dinner buffet with my friends. Entered with lots of expectations and left with disappointment.
The buffet had much variety considering the cuisines which was the only good thing with the ambiance.
Food : It started with a 20 minute long wait for the first dish to get on our table. Pizzas and shawarma rolls were served at the start. The pizzas were good. The bbq was too good. But my vegetarian counterparts had no interest left with potato wedges and fried veggies being served.
The salads too had a variety of dishes which included salami .
The main course was served too cold for a north indian dish. The assorted breads were served almost 20 min after we ordered.
To end with desserts were awesome. And again not to mention, too much varety of awesome desserts.
Food : 4
Service : 3
Ambiance : 4
This buffet is worth a try, only thing is service is poor.
Foodies who viewed this restaurant also viewed
Related to Spice Kitchen - JW Marriott Pune, Senapati Bapat Road
Restaurants in Popular Locations around Senapati Bapat RoadBhandarkar Road restaurants, Model Colony restaurants, F.C. Road restaurants, Law College Road restaurants
Frequent searches leading to this page
Statistics for Spice Kitchen - JW Marriott Pune, Senapati Bapat Road
Page last updated on: